If you are not able to obtain a transcript from a previous institution due to a balance owing to the institution or other hold on your academic record, please submit a letter from the institution stating that a transcript cannot be provided at this time. This can be sent to your admissions advisor or to the ACHS Registrar at registrar@achs.edu.

Please note that screenshots or other documentation directly from the student cannot be accepted.