Q: How do I change my contact information? 

A: To change your contact information you may do so online via the Change of Address Form: https://achs.edu/studentservices/change-of-address

Q: Will that form let me change my email address and telephone number too? 

A: Yes, you can update your telephone number, email address, and both shipping as well as the billing address. 

Q: Can I update my name through the link?

A: Unfortunately, no. Name changes must be submitted to the Registrar's Office. You can find information regarding a formal name change by accessing Solutions, Student FAQs, and General Student Questions.