General Student Questions

How do I provide proof of a name change?
You may provide ACHS with a certified copy of a court order, a marriage certificate, or a dissolution decree that includes a name change by email to registr...
Mon, 27 Nov, 2017 at 5:07 PM
What is Directory Information?
Directory information, including name, major field of study, dates of attendance, degrees, honors and awards received, and enrollment status may be released...
Tue, 31 Jan, 2017 at 3:48 PM
How do I request a verification of enrollment?
You may call the Registrar’s Office at 800-487-8839 or send an email to request a verification of enrollment.  To ensure maximum safeguar...
Tue, 31 Jan, 2017 at 3:49 PM
Who can complete an In-School Deferment form for me?
The Registrar’s Office is able to complete the form and will fax or mail the In-School Deferment form to the loan servicer noted.  Please complete all secti...
Tue, 31 Jan, 2017 at 3:50 PM
I need a statement of account for tuition reimbursement, how do I request that?
You may call the Registrar’s Office at 800-487-8839 or send an email to to request a statement.
Tue, 31 Jan, 2017 at 3:50 PM
How do I make a payment with a credit card?
Students can make payments online for a course payment or fee.  Click here to make a payment online.
Mon, 6 Mar, 2017 at 1:05 PM
What are the proctoring requirements?
To ensure academic integrity, ACHS requires students to take proctored final exams at appropriate intervals. This verifies that the student who takes the ex...
Tue, 9 May, 2017 at 3:43 PM
Can I make monthly payments toward my classes?
Students who wish to be reviewed for a monthly payment option much complete a Personal Credit Release form and remit a $7.50 processing fee.  All applicatio...
Fri, 24 Mar, 2017 at 6:02 PM
Updating Contact Information
Q: How do I change my contact information?  A: To change your contact information you may do so online via the Change of Address Form:
Sat, 10 Mar, 2018 at 7:48 PM
How do I make a credit card payment, if the card is not in my name?
Please complete the attached form.  This form can be used for a one-time or recurring payments.  
Wed, 7 Jun, 2017 at 8:01 PM